This guide will help you enable Pickup Requests with ACI Motor Freight for a client in FreightWise.
To begin, you will need:
- ACI Motor Freight Account
- To register for an Account contact ACI Motor Freight Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Credentials to FreightWise
- Go to https://go.freightwisellc.com
- Navigate to Company Management and select the client
- Find the Credential panel and click the Add (+) button
- Enter ACI Motor Freight API Key for the name
- Choose API Key for the type
- Turn on the Production switch if you are ready to make pickup requests
- Set ACI Motor Freight (AGCE) as the carrier
- Click Create Credential
- A new credential tab will open
- In the new credential tab, edit the Fields with the client's information
- Enter the client's ACI Motor Freight username under username
- Enter the client's ACI Motor Freight password under password
- Enable Directions In the Company Branches section
- Locate each of the branches that this credential applies to
- Select the Directions that apply to this Branch / Credential combination [Inbound, Outbound, Third Party, Transfer]
- Note: The direction buttons save automatically.
Verify Branch Hours of Operation
- To prevent needing to manually set pick-up hours on every BOL, you can edit the Company Branches to set default pickup hours. See this guide for more info.